Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

ok...here goes!

I've put this off for days...I'm scared to start writing...but, have to jump off the abyss some time, so here goes!

What is it with men and women these days?

Is cheating on the rise or because of the internet we hear about it constantly?

I have never been married and I must confess...why bother?

Really?? Why bother??? Can no one stay faithful these days?

From that plastic man Tiger to disgusting Jesse James...to the guy you think is perfect for you
and promises he is "going" to get divorced (yeah right!) or worse, the guy who doesn't bother to tell you he's married!

I don't know...I'm feeling so ...lost...what is the bond that keeps some people together? And. will I ever have it?

Well...enough for my first post.....not meant to be a downer...the divorce news these days is just so discouraging.

Meanwhile...I, unlike Bridget Jones, am happy in my singledom. Just would like to meet a HOT, SINGLE MAN!!

Universe.....are you listening?

J

No comments:

Post a Comment