Pages

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 25, 2010

oh no!

and the hits for Sandra Bullock just keep on coming!

11 women now have come forward regarding Jesse James...11...what he's trying to out Tiger, Tiger?!

Listen, I fell in love with my own Jesse James ( I'll call him Mr. X)..I know how it feels..he was a fabulously talented Director of Photography, living his life going from one movie ot tv set to the next. He was honest to god, to-die-for handsome, think a cross between Antonio Bamderas and Steven Seagall...I know but, this was the 90's and yes he had a ponytail. My X was charming, affectionate and so sexy he could, well, he was sexy!

He could have any woman he wanted and did. He was single when I met him and he had me at hello.

We fell in love so hard and fast, the only time that has ever happened to me. Trouble was there were lots of women in love with him and unbeknownst to me he was already engaged to one...sigh...long story short, he broke my heart. Shattered it actually.

But, I think now, with the perspective of time, that it all comes down to value systems.

My value system was completely different than his.....he wasn't trying to hurt me he was simply being true to himself.
It didn't make us care for each other any less and I like to think he still thinks about me often...I was important to him. And, much later, I was told he thought he wasn't "good enough for me".

So I hope Sandra, and all women.. myself included...look for someone whose morals and value systems are similar to ours.

Life is about cycles and change....we can't change anyone but ourselves. We are all different, be true to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment